Curriculum for 6-12th Grade
We use Apex Learning, FlexPoint and eDynamic Learning as foundation curriculum for our 6th-12th grade courses. We incorporate existing district-created and curated materials when appropriate and customize all vendor-supplied materials to align with our district learning targets and sequence.
- For a live demo of an Apex Learning course, use the link and login information below. These are sample courses and may or may not be offered in the FLEX Online course catalog.
- Link: https://apexdemo.apexvs.com
- Username: studentdemo
- September password: textbook
- If you're interested in taking a closer look at how Apex classes are designed and how students navigate in them, please visit the Apex Family Resources page.
- The Apex Learning Catalog includes outlines for each course. Not all courses are offered at FLEX.
For all classes offered at FLEX, take a look at the Academic Planning Guide
All classroom instruction and assessments are aligned to BSD Learning Targets
Curriculum will cover material in support of the same learning goals that students in a physical classroom encounter. However, the activities and methods for achieving those goals may be different. For example, a mix of real-time and video instruction could be paired with projects that students choose in order to learn and demonstrate their knowledge of what they’ve learned.