Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about FLEX Online School. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 503-356-3720
- What is FLEX Online School?
- How do students interact socially and connect with others?
- How does attendance work at FLEX?
- Can my student enroll or withdraw from FLEX Online School at any time?
- Can my student attend FLEX if we are out of the state or country?
- How much does it cost? Does the school provide materials and computers?
- What subjects will my student study?
- Does FLEX follow the same calendar as the rest of the district for breaks and school days?
- Does FLEX provide support/programs for Special Education, ELL, TAG, SUMMA, and IB?
- Does my child need to be up-to-date on immunizations to attend FLEX?
- What is the parent and/or learning coach's role?
- Is FLEX Online School accredited?
- Do FLEX students have access to meals?
- Do seniors graduate with their neighborhood/home school, or FLEX?
- Does FLEX Online School offer credit recovery classes for students?
- Is FLEX Credit or BSD FLEX the same as FLEX Online School?
- Does FLEX Online School offer summer school?