Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the FLEX Online School. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We also hosted a live Q & A session during the first week of school. Click below for a recording:
(Click here for the video)
Click Here for a summary of questions and answers from the Q&A session on Wednesday September 8, 2021.
K-2 families (watch from the start up to minute 30:48)
3-5 families (click here to jump to minute 30:49, please watch until 59:38)
6-8 families (click here to jump to minute 59:39, please watch until 1:29:05)
9-12 families (click here to jump to minute 1:29:05 - end)
- What is FLEX Online School?
- How do I enroll my student?
- Will FLEX Online School students have access to free meals?
- How much does it cost?
- Can my student attend FLEX if we are out of the state or country?
- What subjects will my student study?
- What will my student's daily schedule look like?
- What is the parent and/or learning coach's role?
- What tools are available for families?
- What kind of student is typically successful in an online school?
- What are FLEX Online School's education standards?
- What technology will my student need?
- Will my student be sitting in front of a computer all day?
- How can my family connect with other FLEX Online families?
- How do students interact socially?
- Does the school provide instructional materials?
- Will FLEX Online School work for students who are English Language Learners?
- Is the FLEX Online School accredited?
- Will FLEX Online School work for students with special needs? What about gifted students?
- Will FLEX Online School offer the SUMMA or IB programs?